18, 20, 24 & 32 Ton per batch (One Drier)
Paddy Parboiling & Drying Plant. Application: Parboiling of paddy as name states is a hydrothermal process in which the starch granules
Within rice grain is gelatinized by the application of steam & hot water.
- Batch system, open tank without pressure
- Batch system, open tank with pressure
- Continuous pressure cooking system in vertical cooker or horizontal belt cooker
- Brown rice parboiling
- Laboratory parboiling system for research and test run
- Low energy consumption due to efficient design of blowers & elevators
- Higher percentage of recovery of rice.
- Uniform steaming of paddy made possible by steam distribution system in tanks.