288 Ton per batch
Paddy Drying. Drying is the process that reduces grain moisture content to a safe level for storage. Drying is the most critical operation after harvesting the rice crop. Proper. Drying will maintain grain quality and…… In this practice, often referred to as field drying, the rice plants are often stacked in piles with the panicles.
- 16 to 50 tons capacity. Continuous flow mechanical type.
- Extra heavy duty chamber & frame. Easily replaceable ziks.
- Less broken of paddy in drying time.
- Does not affect weather conditions.
- Very low labor & power consumption.
- Stainless Steel Parts (Optional) available
- Elevator: Heavy duty two way bucket elevator specially designed for continuous duty.
- Bins: Designed for maximum storage and smooth out flow.